The Top Attractions In Clitheroe!
According to tripadvisor.co.uk the top five visitor attractions in Clitheroe are…
- Paint Pot – arts & crafts for everyone!
- Stonyhurst College – ‘History, magnificent buildings and fascinating stuff inside. Great day out.’
- Clitheroe Castle – complete with musuem and guided tours.
- Whalley Abbey – ‘Lovely place to spend a while walking in the grounds and discovering the history of the Abbey.
- The Grand – for rainy days escape indoors to watch live events, films and gigs!
- Cowmans – traditional butchers with speciality sausages!
- Clitheroe Country Market – ‘Open 6 days with a busy cafe onsite. 5mins walk from station and around corner from town. Good selection of local produce.’
- Clitheroe Town Centre – a bustling market town with plenty going on.
- Backridge – a discerning retail and food destination
So what are you waiting for? Book your stay with us and come experience the gems of Clitheroe for yourself!